Your Fort Worth, TX Plumbing Family
A Family Tradition Since 1974
We love the team members at Lasiter. David hires the best and it shows. We have placed well over 100 service calls from the smallest of leaks to large excavation jobs under homes.
Do yourself a favor and make one call to the team that cares at Lasiter 817-589-1678. Karl”
We are proud to be family owned and operated for more than 40 years!
When you need a plumber in Fort Worth, TX, there is only one call you need to make. Call Lasiter Plumbing at (817) 589-1678 for all of your Fort Worth, TX plumbing repairs. With over 40 years of experience, you can be sure that you are choosing experienced professionals who have seen just about everything there is to see when it comes to plumbing. This means that your repairs are taken care of quickly, effectively and affordably. Whether you need commercial or residential plumbing assistance, you can rely on Lasiter Plumbing – where you are one of the family.
As a family owned and operated company we believe that all of our customers deserve to be treated like part of the Lasiter family. When we say that we treat you like part of our own family, we mean that we offer outstanding workmanship and high-quality plumbing parts for a fair and affordable price on every service call. Don’t believe us? Check out our testimonials and see what other customers have had to say. If you aren’t satisfied, put us to work and see the results for yourself!
When You Need Plumbing Repair, Call Lasiter Plumbing
The plumbing systems in your home or office are one of the most significant you can make as a homeowner or property manager. This is why when you need plumbing repair in Fort Worth, TX, you need to trust the experienced plumbing contractors from Lasiter Plumbing. With over 40 years of experience making plumbing repairs across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, there is no repair that we can’t make. Our plumbers know that plumbing emergencies can happen at any time including nights, weekends and holidays, which is why we offer a 24/7 emergency plumbing service.
We offer comprehensive plumbing services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Drain Clog Removal Sometimes that clog calls for a bit more than what your trusty plunger can do. Contact our pros today!
- Gas Line Repair Natural gas is odorless and colorless, so you will never see it coming. Make sure your home or business is safe from gas line leaks.
- Leak Repair That dripping faucet may not seem like much, but after a while, those drops can begin to grow into a hefty water bill. Our experts will stop your money from just going down the drain.
- Low Water Pressure Repair That low water pressure in your shower, faucet, sprinkler, or etc. is a signal that there may be a larger issue. Our specialists will get to the bottom of it for you.
- Sewer and Septic Services Dealing with your sewer or septic system is a very dirty job, but are plumbing pros are here to handle it for you.
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation No one wants a foot of water in the lower level of their property. We make sure that your sump pump is operational ensuring water stays out.
- Toilet and Sink Repair Whether it’s the toilet in your bathroom or your kitchen sink that’s giving you the plumbing woes, our team is here to make it right for you.
- Video Inspection Our state of the art technology allows us to see clogs from a different angle, giving us the ability to effectively take care of the obstruction.
- Water Filtration Make sure that your water is safe and free of potentially harmful chemicals by having an effective water filtration system installed.
- Water Heater Repair and Installation If you’re noticing that your water heater has become noisier than usual or rusted water is coming out of your faucet, that may be a sign that something is going on with your water heater.
Plumbing experts agree that, other than a proper installation, regular maintenance is the most important factor in keeping your plumbing systems running efficiently for as many years as possible. It’s simple – some breakdowns and repairs are inevitable. As your plumbing ages you will need to replace minor parts to keep entire appliances from failing, For instance, you will need to replace the rubber gaskets and washers on the interior of sink faucets to ensure a tight seal that doesn’t leak. One of the biggest advantages of performing routine maintenance check-ups is that a plumber can detect minor issues before they evolve into major ones. To schedule your plumbing repairs or maintenance, pick up the phone and call Lasiter Plumbing now. One of our plumbers in Fort Worth, TX will be more than happy to help you.
Building New Plumbing From Scratch
Whether you are building a new home or commercial property, you will need to hire a plumber to assist you in making some decisions about your building’s plumbing system as well as construct the systems. When building a home or office from scratch there are many factors to consider, and a professional plumbing contractor from Lasiter Plumbing is more than happy to discuss your needs with you.
With more options than ever, trusting a licensed plumber is now critically important. Finding the perfect plumbing fixtures isn’t just about picking out the most aesthetically appealing faucets, shower heads and other equipment. You will need to put together a budget, consider the functional needs of your space and think about what design elements will complement your space.
For instance, if you are building a commercial property such as a restaurant, the strain placed on your plumbing will be much greater than building a home for a family of four. Generally, commercial properties will require much larger, more powerful and more durable plumbing appliances to meet the increased demand placed on them by the amount of people using them. You may even want to think about installing low-flow toilets in your commercial property to help save money on your utility bills every month.
Any plumber will tell you that the two most important aspects to ensuring that your plumbing maximizes its potential efficiency and lifespan are a proper installation and regular maintenance. This makes it crucial for you to hire an experienced plumbing professional who can build your plumbing systems correctly. It’s simple – plumbing fixtures that are installed incorrectly will be inefficient, likely drip water and be more vulnerable to failing prematurely. If you are constructing a new building, call (817) 589-1678 Lasiter and Lasiter Plumbing to talk to a plumber in Fort Worth, TX about your project.
Family Owned & Operated
A Family Tradition Since 1974
Lasiter Plumbing is a family owned and operated company that treats all of our customers like they are a part of the Lasiter family. Ever since David Lasiter, our founder, went on his first service call over four decades ago, we have built a plumbing service founded on quality workmanship, quality products, and affordable pricing. When you call Lasiter and Lasiter Plumbing, you can guarantee that you will not be treated like another number – you will be treated like family.
We know that you can count on your family at any time of day or night. This is why we offer emergency plumbing repairs throughout Fort Worth, TX and the entire DFW Metroplex 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you experience a severe plumbing emergency, pick up the phone give us a call immediately. The sooner you address any flooding or another substantial plumbing failure, the easier your clean up and repairs will be – meaning less of a headache for you.
Why Choose Us
Why Choose Us For All Of Your Plumbing Needs?
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Serving DFW for Over 40 Years
- All Work is Guaranteed
- Free Estimates
- Professional & Fully Trained Technicians
- Affordable Pricing
- Reliable Service
- Top Quality Products