From small kitchen or bath room remodeling to luxurious kitchen or bathroom upgrades, we’re your remodeling plumber in Fort Worth, TX.
- Update your kitchen with new fixtures
- Modernize your bath with the latest fixtures
- Spa and steam shower installation
- Instant hot or aftermarket circulation pumps
- Repiping of old damaged water and drain lines
- Install energy efficient components such as low consumption toilets, water saving faucets, and tankless water heaters
- Senior bathroom updates
Lasiter and Lasiter Plumbing will:
- Pull all city permits for our part of your project, if needed.
- Schedule our plumbing techs to efficiently complete stages of your project as they are ready.
- See to it that inspections are completed and adhere to all codes.
- Provide efficiency and the least intrusive service possible
- Offer great quality for a fair price
The Importance of a Plumbing Remodeling Professional
Remodeling your kitchen or bathroom is a great way to give a much-needed facelift to your home or office. An updated and modern looking space can improve the atmosphere of any space, and the right selection of fixtures can provide an invigorating new look for any space.
When you are thinking about remodeling in Fort Worth, TX, you should always consult a local, licensed plumbing contractor. Taking a moment to discuss your project with a plumbing contractor can help you get a good idea of the total cost of your new kitchen or bathroom. Even more, talking to a plumber about the pros and cons of different fixtures can help you narrow which ones are right for you.
Just like new construction, renovating your home or office’s plumbing requires the expertise of a professional. When installing new plumbing systems, you will want to make sure that they meet all of the local and state code requirements. If your new plumbing is installed and fails to meet standards set by local government, it can mean a real hassle for you. You can face fines as well as be stuck with the additional cost of bringing your new bathroom or kitchen up to code.
Additionally, if your new plumbing systems, fixtures, and other equipment are not installed correctly, it will run inefficiently and will likely suffer a premature breakdown. All of this means you spend more money and go without plumbing and water for even longer.
Call (817) 589-1678 to schedule your plumbing remodeling in Fort Worth, TX with Lasiter and Lasiter Plumbing and be treated like part of the Lasiter family!